Sunday 16 February 2014

Valentine's Day Bakes!

Well hello there lovelies! I am truly apologetic for being absent for so long but I'm back with a bang and some delicious recipes! 

Before Valentines Day I decided to make some tempting themed treats for my friends and family to enjoy, and I wanted to share them with you too! I made red velvet cupcakes, crumbly cookies and some heart shaped strawberries to add something light and refreshing! 

I filmed a video whilst baking these moreish treats and I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did filming it! :) 

The recipes for the bakes in this video are in the description box underneath the video. If you do recreate any of these tempting treats use the hashtag #vdaybakingwithsoph so I can see them! 

Enjoy!! 


Soph xx



No comments:

Post a Comment